Go Back   RGN - Reliable Global News > RGN Game News > MISC Games - Discussion

MISC Games - Discussion Gaming NEWS & Discussion of SP/MP Games not a topic elsewhere.

This War of Mine
Old 11-20-2014
Site Owner - Administrator

RFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to behold
Default This War of Mine

11-Bit Studios Addresses Illegal Down-loaders

November 20, 2014

11-Bit Studios, the developers behind the critically acclaimed This War of Mine, posted a comment on Pirate Bay stating that they understand why people illegally download their game. Well, that's another way to deal with pirates! [I][INDENT] Hey guys!

It's Karol from 11 bit studios, the developers of This War of Mine.

We are really happy to hear that you like our game. They prove, that spending 2 years on it was worth it.

I would like to say thank you to everyone, who decides to buy the game and support us - because of that we'll be able to develop TWoM further and create even better games in the future.

If because of some reasons you can't buy the game, it's ok. We know life, and we know, that sometimes it's just not possible.

Here are some codes for the steam copy of the game, so some of you can take a look at it. And if you like the game after spending few hours in, then just spread the word, and you'll help us a lot.

Enjoy!

PF3Q4-IVQ86-T53KP
H8IW9-07JPH-FR5ZM
J70B9-4RAGP-2EILP
8FGE9-T2HYF-WBEA9
G6J6Z-WYXPP-8B42N
BDD8R-WNJPX-RJR66
WR47R-DAGGN-K030Y
PBPCZ-I4PGT-TI4EY
89BE4-EW45W-JA8ZL
XVQL4-80DDC-YPX7A

SOURCE