Go Back   RGN - Reliable Global News > RGN News, Reviews & Editorials > Editorials

Editorials Editorials, Rebuttals, Essays & Reviews

Christmas Season - 2014
Old 12-16-2014
Site Owner - Administrator

RFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to behold
Default Christmas Season - 2014

by RFMariano - December 16, 2014
This Christmas Holiday Season is one of deep mixed emotions. In fact, its ever so remindful of the Christmas Seasons of the late 1930's when the world was on the brink of World War. The world is on the brink once again.
Social Disorder

We as citizens of the world, face perhaps, the worst conditions of social disorder modern times has witnessed. Racial conflicts, antisemitism, Muslim vs Christian, East vs West and finally, Democracy vs Communism.

Strife and disorder engendered and governed by basic human emotions. History has taught mankind time and time again to never make "rational" judgements out of emotional reactions. Such "judgments" always end in disaster. Yet emotional, knee jerk reaction is the key factor in just about every decision causing human conflict.
Racial Conflict
The spate of perceived Law Enforcement brutality has drawn the horror of black vs white conflict to a boiling point in the country. Its been simmering since the days of Lincoln - that's a fact that few if any community leaders are willing to admit. It boiled over in the '60's with MLK's assassination (1968) which followed JFK's (1963).

Rev. Martin Luther King was one of the greatest black leaders the country had ever known. He was admired by both blacks and whites. Pres. John F. Kennedy was the strongest supporter of Civil Rights since the days of Lincoln. Both were gunned down.

Here we are, right back at the precipice of violence due to emotional reactions to the deaths of a number of black youths as a result of Law Enforcement actions.
  • Heartbreaking? Yes.
  • Necessary? Doubtful.
  • Oversight of Law Enforcement needed? Yes.
  • Further training needed to upgrade Officer Professionalism at all levels from local to Federal? Absolutely.
What about the civilian population? Everyone needs to take a deep breath, evaluate and take stock of the entire situation, without the instigation and agitation of the Sharptons and Jacksons causing undue influence. They're both social leeches and charlatans.

Charlatans posing as advocates of the oppressed have plagued and leeched upon mankind's sorrow from the dawn of time. They must be cast aside in favor of solid rational thought and judgement. If not, we are all destined to continue to repeat the tragedies of today again tomorrow.

Racial equality will only be achieved through honest debate, discussion and deliberations arriving at solid, doable solutions. Education, Employment, Business Opportunities for everyone on an equal basis is paramount to succeeding in minimizing and finally, eliminating racial conflict.

First and foremost is the curtailment and elimination of black on black crime. In today's social unrest it is being totally ignored in favor of the more "in vogue" white on black "Cop Killings". Why? Because it grabs headlines and lines the pockets of the Charlatans engaging the mourning parents, relatives and friends of the victims.

Oppressed peoples have few if any avenues of recourse. One that many seem to shy away from fearing unequal access is the Judicial System. Civil Lawsuits are great persuaders and bring all the facts out into the sunshine for all to see. Its time the Charlatans were discarded and reason prevails before we see exasperation and emotional reactions to lawlessness engulf the Nation.

Our current Government has blatantly practiced reverse discrimination and racial bias. Obama is the cause and effect in one neat package. Just look at his appointments and influence for all cadidates right down to and including local positions.

Folks, neither patronage nor appeasement are the answer, for as soon as there is a change of leadership all those appointments go away and its starts all over again. Candidates for any position, from Cabinet to Dog Catcher must be based on ability and nothing else.
Economic & Political Conflict

In the last two decades we've experienced and endured a brain dead Congress, dishonest government, inept department supervision and outright deception on the part of elected and appointed officials. All done so "in the public interest".
Poor Gov't = Disastrous Economy
Truth be known, nothing was ever done in the "public interest" - all was done in an evil spirit of CYA. Once certain government leaders and employees realized they were about to be discovered, magnanimous efforts were underway to "coverup and eliminate" the evidence. All to no avail. They were all exposed. To mention but a few;
  • IRS Scandal
  • VA Scandal
  • ATF Scandal (Fast & Furious)
  • DOJ Complacency
  • Benghazi Coverup
  • Executive Abuse of Power
All but those at the very top are in the spotlight. The ugly truth is, the Obama Administration has sidestepped, passed blame and avoided responsibility for every disaster within the Government since Obama was sworn in.

How many Cabinet Members, Military heads and Department heads have been disgraced and let go? This Administration is equipped with a well oiled revolving door.

The fact is and remains, Obama should've taken the blame, assumed full responsibility and made corrections and adjustments without the use of sacrificial lambs at every instance to cover his own stark failures in leadership.

This Administration has accomplished more negative results than any ten previous Administrations. History clearly bears witness to this.

The condition of the economy, unemployment and the lack of action to correct this is directly at Obama's feet.

Why hasn't Obama instituted a National Public Works project assigned solely to rebuilding the Nation's Infrastructure is beyond comprehension.

An immediate result would be a major reduction in unemployment. The added benefits would be an uplifted economy and a revitalization of the Country's infrastructure.

Bridges and roads are crumbling. Water, Gas, Oil and Utility pipelines collapsing at alarming rates (we see explosions in neighborhoods at least once a month.) The Nationwide Electrical Grid is decades old and in need of repair. Some Grid builds date from the 1930's!

A National Public Works Administration, hiring thousands upon thousands of the unemployed is a viable, vibrant solution.

A second, equally important area is the digital security of the Nation's computer networks. From all Government Departments to Public Service and Private Industry, people need to be hired to enhance and solidify secure networks.
Moral Decadence

Anyone know the underlying reason for the fall of the Roman Empire? Its easy to blame geography, demographics and economic trouble brought on by population growth, etc.. The fact is, Rome was more interested in entertaining itself via moral turpitude. As such, its leadership like Caligula, etc.. Brought Rome down through dereliction of duty.
War on Religion
Our Founding Fathers wrote the US Constitution based on faith and solid principles of the Ten Commandments. Why are we witnessing half-wit politicians, narrow minded education leaders and society in general attempting to push religion out of everyone's lives? Whether or not people believe in God (any God) has nothing to do with following the Ten Commandments.

The principles of the Ten Commands fit today just as well as they did in the tribal days of mankind. Even in today's "modern society" Tribes still exist!! No, its not incredible its simply a fact. But we can learn from these tribes. Their social structures may vary but they all live by the Ten Commandments in one way or another.

Why is it we must vigorously force religion out of our lives? Because the bible teaches to avoid immoral practices? YES! My opinion is, this is the paramount reason. Just look at today's permissiveness and depravity. In our daily lives we must endure those professing the very situations and practices forbidden in the bible. All are OK and to be enjoyed by "modern man".
In conclusion....

Recently, I was accused of being a "racist" - if being a racist means following the Ten Commandments, the Golden Rule and certain of the Bible's instructions, then... so be it. I believe in treating everyone as I would have them treat me. That's not racist its simply being pragmatic. The vast majority of people in this world pursue selfish and self-serving ideals and goals. All the while trampling the rights of others. When in fact, they should be following the simple but highly effective principle of;

“Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You”

The Golden Rule - Luke 6:31

Its not difficult nor is it unattainable. In fact, it takes very little effort and just a tad of conscience need be applied. Try it!!

Comments?

Regards,

Old 12-24-2014
Mapper/Modder

Drecks is on a distinguished road

To me it feels like everyone turned mad over there. And I'm glad I work in an easier social environment. Totally different weapon laws. And I'm not to well informed so forgive me when I'm wrong.

For both sides its hard to keep race issue out of it. Would an Afro-American police officer have acted different in the same circumstances. Would people started a riot when an Afro-American police officer shoots an Afro-American? And what would be there cause? Less racist cops?

Over here they blame us for stopping more citizens of non Dutch descent. But to be honest during some night shift all I see on the road is people of non Dutch descent. Still on the first contact I always treat these people the same as I wanted to be treated. Its up to them how the contact will went.

About XMAS. I'm not into religion so all I can say is have some good days and a happy and healthy 2015.

Old 12-24-2014

RFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Drecks.... the very same wishes to you and yours.

In my experience, black cops tended to be more strict with blacks. If one were to look at the accurate serious crime tabulations in this country, one would find the ratio is just over 2:1 black vs white crime. In white collar crime, its quite the opposite.

I must point out however, that the vast majority of uniforms in this country are professional in what they do. Sure, there are some who are "over zealous" but at the end of the day, they too, remain professional in the pursuit of their duties.

We must remember though, to allow for the fact that policemen are only human and make mistakes just like any other human being.

We'd all be lost without them.

Many thanks to all in blue.

Regards,

Old 12-24-2014
Administrator

BritishBulldog1 is a name known to allBritishBulldog1 is a name known to allBritishBulldog1 is a name known to allBritishBulldog1 is a name known to allBritishBulldog1 is a name known to allBritishBulldog1 is a name known to all

Profound comments Mike

Old 12-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishBulldog1 View Post
Profound comments Mike

TY my friend, Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Regards,

Old 12-24-2014
V.I.P.

Cumulus is a name known to allCumulus is a name known to allCumulus is a name known to allCumulus is a name known to allCumulus is a name known to allCumulus is a name known to all

Merry Christmas Mike . I wish you a safe and happy holiday to you and your family . Thanks for all the great games we had this year .

Old 12-25-2014
Lieutenant General (Moderator)

=GG= Mr Moe has a spectacular aura about=GG= Mr Moe has a spectacular aura about

A very Merry Christmas everyone!

Old 12-25-2014
V.I.P.

CptFoley101 is on a distinguished road

Merry Christmas.

Old 12-25-2014

The very best of Christmas peace, love, health and cheer to all of you and all our members and their families.

Regards,