Go Back   RGN - Reliable Global News > RGN North American News > Topics on The Hill

Topics on The Hill Discussions about everything and anything in D.C.

Dershowitz: I Donít Think They Have Anything to Get Trump
Old 10-31-2017
Site Owner - Administrator

RFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to beholdRFMariano is a splendid one to behold
Default Dershowitz: I Donít Think They Have Anything to Get Trump

Dershowitz:

I Donít Think Mueller Will Get Trump..
I Donít Think They Have Anything

.@AlanDersh: Mueller hoping to "squeeze" Manafort to get to President #Trump. https://t.co/r0hlOM9KLL pic.twitter.com/ArCDLAwFnu
ó Fox News (@FoxNews) October 30, 2017
by Ian Hanchett - 31 Oct 2017

On Mondayís edition of the Fox News Channelís ďThe Story,Ē Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz stated that Special Counsel Robert Mueller is playing dominoes by indicting Paul Manafort to get to the president. Dershowitz added, ďI donít think theyíre going to get him [Trump]. I donít think they have anything.Ē

Dershowitz said, ďWell, thereís no question that although Manafort didnít do anything that had anything to do with the Russian probe or anything like that, his indictment has everything to do with Trump. They never would have indicted him for money laundering or tax evasion if he werenít somebody they thought could turn on Trump, could provide information or evidence. If not Trump, somebody higher up in the chain between Manafort and Trump, this is dominoes. You knock down the first domino, that knocks down the second domino. Ultimately, what Mueller is aiming for is the big domino in the Oval Office. I donít think theyíre going to get him. I donít think they have anything. Because collusion, even if were to be established, isnít a crime. You have to find something that actually violates the federal criminal statutes. I donít think theyíre even close to that.Ē

Regards,